Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Plans are coming along!!

Hi Friends and Family!!!

We have chosen a location! Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas. Hendrix is my alma mater! I am so excited to be getting married at a place so near and dear to my heart! I truly think it is one of the most beautiful sites for a wedding and I have imagined myself being married there since I was on campus as a student! Lee and I visited the campus earlier this year and he was taken with the beauty of the location as well!

We are already penciled in for our date, but because it is a college and their students are a priority, the do not let us secure the date until six months before the wedding. I am holding my breath and anxiously awaiting the six month mark! (Don't worry, we have a back up plan if this falls through =)

Keep your fingers crossed for us and we will keep you posted!

With love,
Michelle

No comments: